Saturday, March 31, 2012

Memory lane: Cygnarans

Well, these guys go way on back to when I was first getting into Warmachine. Cygnar is probably my least favorite faction to game with but I really enjoy painting them. The Journeyman was a mainstay for my little force so, he was one of the very first to see paint. I was rather proud of his weapon at the time. (still kinda dig it)
I also had great ambitions to have an entire trencher force on the table, and this chaingunner, weapon crew was the very beginning of that.

Unfortunately, that project never really took flight, and I really only have a small handful of Cygnar stuff finished. I'm sure I will get back to it someday.....along with all the other projects rolling around in this head of mine.

Thanks for taking a look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...