Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dark Age: Reaver/Hepzibah

The other day I got off work a few hours earlier than I expected, so I decided to use the time wisely and sling some paint.
I hadn't really planned on working on this fig at all, but watching the Book of Eli while I painted put me in a Post apocalyptic mood I guess.While I usually take weeks or  even months to finish one figure normally, this one was done basically start to finish in about 3 hours! Must be a new record for me.

This fig is extremely tiny, so it was very difficult to snap  a clear picture.
I'm fairly pleased with how she turned out all said and done. If nothing else, she finishes up my Demo force for my forsaken group.
I also included a pic of my Malignos, as I got a little bit more work done on him, and you can tell better where he is headed.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...