Thursday, June 21, 2012

Miniature Exchange

At the beginning of June a few of us here on our local gaming Forum decide to do a miniature exchange just for the heck of it.
We ended up with 12 participants, which is freaking great as I really didn't expect more than about 6!
If all goes well, the plan is to turn this into a Bi-annual event.

The rules were fairly straight forward. Each person picked a regular man sized figure (20mm-30mm base) and gave it to the person they were paired with. You then have a month to finish and get the fig back to that person.
I gave a piper of Mid-Nor to my exchange buddy.
I was handed Epic Eiryss, Angel of Retribution, which I thought was pretty cool as I have never really even seen the fig in person very often.
So, after a late start, here is my first  WIP


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...