Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Industrial Silos

So, I've got this buddy that just so happens to be an amazing terrain maker and all around fantastic artist.

You may have seen some of the great stuff he has done such as the his Orgoth Tower seen in No Quarter magazine.
 He came up with a really great idea for some Infinity terrain that I really, REALLY liked.
Here is a link to his original idea and prototypes.  Johns Infinity silos

I decided I wanted to make some for myself and modify them just enough that they could cross game systems a little more freely.
Here is my first prototype, and I am honestly pretty happy with how it turned out. The Celery color was sort of a last minute idea as I was originally going to just do a basic grey and metal paint scheme.
Now that this one is finished, and I know that they will turn out alright, I am going to start to churn out a good dozen or so, to really help theme a board for Dark Age, Warmachine, M.E.R.C.S. or Inifinity.
Let me know what you think, or if you might change anything.
Thanks for having a look.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...