Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dust tactics: U.S. walker finished

Recently we have had a bit of Dust interest drum up.
So, I decided I would go and revisit the walker I started some time ago.
I hadnt planned on finishing it right away, but things began to flow and before I knew it, I was done.

I had originally just left it the weathered white color but it was looking pretty plain and bland.
I went ahead and asked a buddy what he thought I should do, and of course, he piped up with one of the hardest things to do(in my opinion). Freehand!

I went ahead and added the hazard stripes and Ally shield,  along with some individually painted battle marks and I'm pretty pleased with the results now.
I had a lot of fun painting this thing. A lot more fun than I have had in a while as a matter of fact!
I'm pretty stoked to move onto the next walker and Infantry right away.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...