Tuesday, February 10, 2015

On the Bench: Malifaux and Khador

Been making a bit of progress here and there on a few figs lately.
Once I get these first two ladies finished, I'll have made a sizable dent in my Outcasts crew. Hope to have them all finished by mid March at the latest, so I can play fully painted a an upcoming tourney.


All the pics are a touch washed out do to the direct light from my painting lamp. I'll take proper pics when they are all finished.






Next up is a Drago commission that has been sitting as black primer way too long. I'm just slingin paint as fast as I can on this one to help clear out my backlog. His armor was my first crack at using an airbrush......I like how it turned out okay, but I will be less conservative with my highlight mixing next time. It was made fairly obvious to me that big step ups in color are required to get the desired look.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...